Celebrating continued growth and development, we are extremely pleased to announce a whole host of promotions across our regions and services.
Strengthening the leadership of the practice four Directors have been promoted to Partner; Michael Knott, Reading, Bob McCurry, London, Lyndon Gill, Cambridge and Simon Carter, Reading. Whilst our Legal Director, Alexandra Marsh, has been promoted to Company Secretary.
THESE PROMOTIONS ARE A RECOGNITION OF THE SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTION EACH OF THESE FIVE PEOPLE HAS MADE TO THE BUSINESS, AND OUR HOPE AND EXPECTATION OF THE LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION THEY WILL BRING IN THEIR NEW ROLES. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH THEM FURTHER TO GROW OUR THRIVING PRACTICE HELPING TO CHART THE COURSE THROUGH THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY, WHILST ALSO FURTHER DEVELOP OUR INVESTING IN PEOPLE INITIATIVES AND GRADUATE SCHEME.
Mark Sitch, Senior Partner
We also have three new Directors, all promoted from Associate, congratulations to Jane Piper, Planning Director, Southampton; Tom Macklen, Architectural Director, Bristol and Ian Gilbert, Planning Director Manchester. And a whole host of other team members stepping into new roles from 1st April…
Our new Professionals
- Betty Choi, Regional Support Senior Coordinator, Birmingham
- David Winter, Urban Designer, Birmingham
- Tom Edmunds, Infrastructure and Environmental Planner, Cardiff
- Hannah Woodall, Planner, Leeds
- Gen Shintaku, Landscape Architect, London
- Despoina Kouinoglou, Landscape Architect, London
- Ben Kwok, Infrastructure and Environmental Planner, London
- Liz Slater, Planner, Manchester
- Jordan Clark, Planner, Manchester
Our new Seniors
- Jo Meakins, Senior Environmental Planner, Birmingham
- Jayne Oswald, Senior Environmental Planner, Cambridge
- Chris Binns, Senior Planner, Leeds
- Poppy O’Flanagan, Senior Planner, London
- Chi Sung Lee, Senior Architectural Designer, London
- Nathan Onions, Senior Landscape Architect, Reading
Our new Associates
- Jess Evans, Planning Associate, Birmingham
- Ed Pigott, Planning Associate, Birmingham
- Paul Corfield, Associate Landscape Architect, Bristol
- Max Rafferty White, Associate Architectural Designer Bristol
- Andrew Winter - Planning Associate, Cambridge
- Jennie Hainsworth, Planning Associate, Cambridge
- Christine Dalziel, Planning Associate, Edinburgh
- Hardeep Hunjan – Planning Associate, Kings Hill
- Esterina Bartilomo, Planning Associate, London
- Gustavo Silveirinha, Associate Architect, London
- Neil Purvis, Environmental Planning Associate, London
- Simone Gobber, Urban Design Associate, Reading
- Mirella Ainsworth, Urban Design Associate, Reading
Meet our new Partners
Reading - Planning
Mike joined us as a Senior Planner in 2007, has become a core member of the planning team in Reading, particularly demonstrating his experience and expertise in strategic land promotion through Local Plans and complex planning applications. As Partner, he will continue to help deliver growth focused across the Thames Valley.
Bob McCurry, London - Planning
Bob joined us in 2004 as a Planner, and since then has delivered numerous complex residential and mixed-use developments, including large scale estate renewal, across London and the South East. As Partner he will also bring his passion and knowledge for employee wellbeing via his role as Chair of the Mental Health & Wellbeing Group.
Lyndon Gill, Cambridge - Planning
Since joining us in 2017 as a Planning Director, Lyndon has delivered strong growth in his work across the East and South East of England with a focus on industrial, estate renewal and re-use of brownfield land. As a Partner he will further expand these areas in the Cambridge office and play a central part in the practice’s Graduate Scheme.
Simon Carter, Reading – Finance
Simon’s promotion rewards the vital role he has played over 11 years to support and evolve the business’ strong financial governance. His work over the past year responding to the challenging circumstances has been exemplary, and he will continue to enhance the stability of the practice in his new role.
THESE PROMOTIONS ARE RICHLY DESERVED AND ARE INDICATIVE OF THE CALIBRE OF OUR PEOPLE AND THE STRENGTH IN DEPTH OF ALL OUR TEAMS AND DISCIPLINES. THE PRACTICE IS CONTINUALLY LOOKING TO THE FUTURE, WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF TALENT IN OUR BUSINESS TO MAINTAIN AND DEVELOP THE HIGH LEVELS OF ADVICE AND SUPPORT THAT WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER TO OUR CLIENTS.
Iain Painting, Senior Partner
Congratulations to all those promoted. If you know anyone on our list please do pass on your good wishes - we’ll be celebrating each and everyone of our newly appointed team on LinkedIn over the coming week!
You can put the names to faces of all our promotees here and below.
Posted with the following keywords:
People, Talent, Promotions, WorkingTogetherBW, BWTalent